YHA London Oxford Street

I stayed here purely for the location which did not disappoint! Facilities were very good, each bed had a light and power point which was handy. However, I didn't appreciate having to pay 5 pounds a day for wifi - this is provided free at every other hostel I've been to, and 5 pounds is a tad on the expensive side. Also, luggage store is 3 pounds a day which is useless when you only need it for an hour or two.

• 12th Jun 2013

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

This is a massive hostel, never seen anything like it! It was very funky and modern, the rooms were great and my 8 bed dorm had two showers which was awesome. I know Copenhagen is expensive, but the room price and the bar prices still seemed a bit much for a hostel. However the lounge areas were great and the organised tours activities etc made meeting people really easy

• 10th Jun 2013

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Curtains on each bed, my favourite! The lockers were huge and the rooms were clean and modern. The showers were a problem though, nowhere to put your stuff. Town was a very short walk away, and the staff were super friendly and helpful, giving some awesome restaurant suggestions too. Would recommend to a friend!

• 31st May 2013

Lisbon Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This was a really nice hostel, great modern facilities, huge rooms. my favourite part was Pedro's 10 euro dinners, he is amazing! I found the atmosphere a little dead compared to other hostels I've been to, but it was a still a good stay.

• 19th May 2013

Surf Backpackers

San Sebastian, Spain

Very small hostel located in the middle of the old town, it's like a converted flat. It had a great homey feel to it which made it easy to meet people, and very helpful and friendly staff. The facilities aren't the best, but it was clean and good for the price I paid

• 12th May 2013

Awesome location, good value, organised pub crawl and own bar was a great way to meet people. Would stay again!

• 7th May 2013