Astor Queensway

Amazing location! Very central and right next to hyde park! Good wifi connection on top floors, great kitchen, and very fun common area. Great hostel.

Central Station Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Although cetrally located, this hostel has dismissive and unhelpful staff. The rooms are big, but the beds are tiny. There is no communal area, so I wouldn't recommend it for solo travellers.

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

This hostel is amazing. Simply amazing. The staff create such a good atmosphere. I wouldn't just recommend it. I will cancel your booking elsewhere and book you in here myself! Solo travellers, you will never stay at a better hostel. Best week of my life!

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

It would take me over an hour to get home from a night out. Public transport to the Czech inn is not ideal, it takes time and money. The bathrooms were quite disgusting and there were no personal power points or reading lights. Not the best place I've stayed. I would recommend somewhere closer to old town.

I LOVED staying here! Breaky was cheap and delicious! They play the sound of music EVERY night! Very clean and pleasant rooms - but there wasn't air conditioning which may be hard if you're staying there when its hot!

hi there. thanks for the feedback. ac is in the bar and the tv-room. save travells. :)

I really liked saying here! Would definitely recommend it! I have never stayed in a cleaner hostel. I was very impressed. The common kitchen is great, and each bed has a personal power plug and reading light!

Thaaaank you!!!! We are happy to get such a nice review! And we would be happier to welcome you again :) Cheers, Your M-Team

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

This is such a big hostel! It was like staying at a big hotel! As a solo traveller it made making friends a bit harder, but it was immaculately clean, had a great atmosphere and the staff were very helpful. I had a great time staying here!

Dragan's Den

Korcula, Croatia

Dragan's Den is quite far out of town. However, this is made up for by the great atmosphere! The staff are very helpful and kind. Note that is might be best to find your own means of transport to the hostel. We were told that for our transfer from the port to the hostel we would have to wait 15-20 mins, but the bus didn't come for over an hour and a half! It would have been fine if they had given us an accurate time estimation, but the waiting and not knowing how long was quite frustrating!

Dink's Place

Hvar, Croatia

It is a bit of a walk from the heart of town. But the staff Dink and Marcus are amazingly helpful, friendly and welcoming! I had the best time here

Fiesta siesta was great. Best feature was that you could get wifi in the rooms, even on the top floor!

Francesco's