Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

I did not actually get to stay at the hostel, but I wanted to leave a comment because the staff were very helpful for me. I had to cancel during high season 2 days before arrival because of unforeseen circumstances, and the staff did not charge me for the room and were very understanding.

Hostel Dubrovnik Sunset

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The hostel is about a 20-30 min drive from the city. But they supply a regular bus service that is pretty cheap to and from the old town.

Hostel Relax

Budapest, Hungary

The lady who runs this hostel is very friendly and helpful. I would note that the hostel is more like a house than a hostel, so if you want to meet a lot of people and party this might not be the place for you. It is a bit far out from the centre, but for the price you pay the place is great value, with a kitchen and fridge to use, and comfortable, clean bedrooms.

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel was quite nice. The beds are really comfortable and the showers are great. The staff were also very friendly and helpful. Only downsides are that the hostel rooms are a little messy and noisy (to be expected in bigger rooms), the breakfast is not included and it takes a little while to get to the old square (about 20 mins). Overall would stay again.

Margareten Hostel

Vienna, Austria

The staff at this hostel were quite pleasant. I stayed in the dorm room, which was nice, it was clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was also included which was nice. Only downsides were that there was

Ca' Venezia

Venice, Italy

The location of the hostel was quite good, within 10-15 minutes walking distance to the main square. The security of the place was good. It was very clean, and having a kitchen was handy. The owner was very helpful, but sometimes a little too friendly. One downside was that there was not really a common room to meet other people, so if you´re travelling on your own it might be difficult to meet people.

Backpackers St. Pauli

Hamburg, Germany

Staff were all very friendly. The rooms are clean and nice beds. It was also nice having a kitchen. Downsides were that the wifi hardly worked (although I think they were trying to fix it) and breakfast is not included. Overall I had a nice stay at this hostel. It's a little far from the local train, but overall great value for money and I would stay again.

Thank you for staying with us. The wifi...yes thats a strange thing. Somedays it works perfectly some days don't. Sometimes the reason is that guests pull the powerplug of our repeaters in the the rooms to plug in chargers or whatever.The good thing is: We don't charge guests for wifi as a lot of hostels do. ;)

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

I had a great time at this hostel. The hostel is not central, so it does take a little while to get into the 'centre', but Kruezburg is a really cool part of Berlin so I was really happy to see a lot of it. The staff are really friendly and very helpful. The free breakfast and coffee was also nice. And the showers are great if you have been backpacking for a while and miss a real shower.

Hostel Strowis

Utrecht, Netherlands

I really liked this hostel, it had a nice relaxing atmosphere and was a nice quiet place to rest. The hostel is quite close to everything, such as the train station, super markets and canals. Having the kitchen facilities was an added bonus.

Astor Museum Inn

The vibe here was really cool and the staff were very friendly. The hostel is really well located and only a few minutes walk to the tube.