Astor Hyde Park, London, England
8.0
16th Sep 2013

This hostel is in a good location between two tube stations to take you pretty much anywhere you want to go. The rooms are big and there are lockers for your luggage. Only downside was the rooms got pretty hot at night. I stayed in a 9 person dorm with an ensuite. Bathroom could have been cleaner but wasn't too bad. The staff were extremely helpful.

Equity Point Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal
7th Sep 2013

This hostel is great value for money. The rooms are big and spacious. The kitchen is great if you want to save some money and cook your own meals. The atmosphere is ok, but we didn't really interact with any other guests whilst we were there.

Rising Cock Party Hostel, Lagos, Portugal
7.7
4th Sep 2013

My friends and I had a good time staying here, but don't think the hostel is quite what it used to be. Mama is great and so were the people we met there, however, I think you could stay somewhere cheaper and still have a great time in Lagos. My friends and I shared double bunks, which was fine, but if you were a single traveller I don't think you would like it so much.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Papa Germano, Rome, Italy
6.9
29th Jul 2013

The rooms are clean but when we stayed there was no air conditioning and the staff did not try and fix it. They also try and charge you extra for air con even though the website clearly states it is free. Ok for a quick stop. Area is super dodgy at night.