Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
7.7
25th Jul 2013

6.0
19th Jul 2013

This place had a good atmosphere but it was let down by the rude staff and other small things like the air-conditioning being very average, no lights in the toilets and the place being very hard to find, especially at night. I wouldn't go back again.

Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
15th Jul 2013

This was a great hostel. The best I have stayed in in China. The most impressive bit was how clean is was! The only thing that let it down was the organisation of the tours. I booked a double tour- terracotta warriors in the day and dinner and dance show at night. The day tour was scheduled to get back at 4.30pm and the night one to start at 6pm. However they changed the time of the night tour on the day and I missed it as they didn't tell me. Other than that it was a great hostel. I recommend!

Hi, Thank you for your review. Sorry ,the show start time 8.00pm everyday,but in that day at the 15.00 ,the theatre called us the show changed time temporary because there are some special pepole coming to vist the theatre ,so if we know of it before , we will tell you . Best Regars Han Tanginn &fangfang

• Australia,
365 Inn, Beijing, China
7.7
13th Jul 2013

The hostel was good- great bar, great people, great location. The only thing that let it down was the dirty and smelly bathrooms. It was clear they had not been cleaned for a long time.

Dragon King Hostel, Beijing, China
7.4
28th Jun 2013

I really like the bar - a great place to meet people when you are travelling by yourself.