Reviews: rayleenmadrid4328

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

This particular hostel is very close to Paddington station, but sits in a very sketchy neighborhood. I didn't feel safe walking back to my hostel after night fall. Also, there were 5 showers for 2 floors, which in itself is a lower number but only 1 was working the 4 days I was here. The 1 shower that worked had a broken shower door, so there was a pool of dirty water accumulating on floor and it was very tricky to not get your stuff to fall in to the dirty cesspool of germs. I would not stay.

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

This was an incredible hostel. The cleanest rooms and facilities, the kindest and most helpful staff. Large rooms, lockers and comfortable clean beds. Great breakfast and a big kitchen. I loved it there and hope to return.

Cordoba Bed and Be

Cordoba, Spain

Jose and his crew were amazing! Best hostel I've ever stayed at. It was so refreshing to stay here after the nightmare in Madrid. He makes you feel like you are coming home-in a sense. Met some wonderful friends and the bike your was great! Comfortable clean beds, your own outlet, clean bathrooms and great breakfast.

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I didn't care for the neighborhood I realized this place was in. The beds were also so squeaky any slight movement made the bed move and was so loud. The comforters also looked like they hadn't been washed in sometime.

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

Great location. Comfortable beds, no single outlet for each bed. Lockers and one private bathroom. Other community bathroom was fairly dirty.

Dear Rayleen, we just saw your good review! Thank you so much for your kind words! Your enthusiasm encourages us to keep on the same track! We are honored of being part of your unforgettable experience in Barcelona. We hope you are considering coming back soon and therefore, we want to offer you a 10% discount on your next stay! We wish to see you soon! Barcelona will stay right Where you left it ;-) Sincerely, Luisa from The Hipstel Staff