HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

This hostel is in a great location and the meals served out of the bar downstairs are amazing! I thought the hostel lacked some atmosphere and WiFi was very shaky.

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

Awesome hostel very clean and bar is nice! Flat screen TVs and bathroom with shower in 6 bed dorm room was very surprising I thought it was one of the nicest hostels I ever stayed.

Awesome stay here! Got a free dinner, and they have an awesome atmosphere, as a solo traveller was able to meet many people. Would definitely recommend!

We are really happy you liked it here! We are perfect place to meet fellow travellers and we will keep doing the nice dinners Greg & Tom style!

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

I really enjoyed myself at this wombats. Only minutes walk from main metro crossing points, basilica, and other attractions. And stumbling distance to the ruin bars if you know what I mean! I travelled solo here and met many other cool people, would definitely stay here again. Also very clean.

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Awesome hostel to stay at!! Helena is the best! She told me everything I needed to know to make my stay most enjoyable, thank you!!!

This wombats was a good place to stay, however the atmosphere was not conducive to meeting people. I was a solo traveler and thought the hostel was very cliquey. The staff was not very impressive either they were simply putting in their time, no enthusiasm.

Atlas City Hotel

Munich, Germany

The actual hotel room was very nice. My door handle was kind of broken never sure if it was locked. The front desk people were very rude and could care less about you.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

The yellow is hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff is awesome and the location is prime but what is best the party! Everynight was nonstop fun! Best atmosphere for meeting people as a solo traveller. Wish I could have stayed longer! Best party hostel in the world!!

St Christophers is a great place to stay bathrooms very clean. The dorms were very nice and also lockers were good to have for sense of security. It is far from everything but if you don't mind riding the metro it is a nonissue as there is a stop about 2 minute walk away.