Reviews: cmihalicz3234

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 24

My My Arthouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

It was nice, clean and tidy! Free internet and wifi. We had a very pleasant stay in this exellent hostel!!

• 20th May 2013

Backpackers House

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Overall the stay was good however when we had left something in our room and went back for it every time someone came and left they never told us exactly who to follow what they were doing or how long it was going to take. There was at one point we were led into a back laundry room and then left there. Also the person at the front desk didn't know anything about the city and couldn't even tell us where the markets was we found it on our own, he only showed us where the foreigners tended to be.

• 18th May 2013

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

Even though we only stayed one night in this hostel it was fantastic! The room we had was great and it was nice to have a balcony to sit out on in the evening to just read a book before going out for dinner. The hostel is located to tons of great shopping and lots of food. The food around the hostel is more western but you can still find some vietnamese food if you look hard enough. The staff was also great never had any issues with them at all.

• 13th May 2013

We stayed our first night in Vietnam here and it was really good. We ended up doing the Sa Pa trip with them that they arrange which was amazing! However booked our Halong Bay boat tour with another company after hearing about some bad experiences on it. Staff was good except for the guy that booked trips as I walked by the counter I heard him making fun of me to the other staff from when we first got there and I didn't understand the currency. That was very unprofessional and rude.

• 7th May 2013