• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2013

Pariwana Lima was amazing! The staff was 100% awesome especially the bartenders Shane and Sebastian! They showed me the best last week of my 3 month trip in Peru. Go to Pariwana if you want to meet cool people and have a blast.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Pariwana Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
20th Jul 2013

I was AMAZED by this hostel. It did not seem like a hostel, but more like a hostel palace! Beautiful! I loved the social scene as well as all of the activities. The prices for the activities were great as well. One thing I recommend, if you are in a dorm and just want to sleep early with ease, you may be up a bit because the noise from the parties upstairs carries down. I did not mind because I wanted to party, but if you just want peace and quiet at night, try a private room or another hostel!