Base Airlie Beach Resort

Airlie Beach, Australia

WORST hostel I have ever stayed in. Filthy rooms. I was the first person to check in to the room that day so one would assume that it would have just been cleaned but the room was disgusting. Brown dirt around the taps in the bathroom, used wax strips and a band-aid on the floor in the bathroom. I asked for the room to be recleaned, made absolutely no difference. No hot water. Rude Staff. Food stolen. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• 1st Oct 2013

Hi, firstly thank you for taking the time to leave feed back, although not great to read. The room you were checked in had been missed by HK but Jamie on reception said that he did clean the room for you once he was made aware of the issue. the staff member you spoke about has also been let go and no longer works for us as we pride ourselves on great customer service. I am very disapointed that you did not enjoy your stay but I hope you enjoy ththe rest of your travels. cheers Kellie | GM

Wow Guesthouse

Moscow, Russia

• 2nd Jul 2013

HI-Whistler

Whistler, Canada

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in but the location is bad. It's a 20 minute bus ride from whistler village which can become annoying if you have to do it twice a day. However very clean and nice hostel and the staff were good.

• 8th May 2013