Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

The location was the selling point of this place - it's perfect, right in the middle of everything! :) It was a bit of a weird hostel though, can't quite put my finger on it but there was something missing! Might be due it its size, absolutely enormous and felt quite empty! Staff seemed nice enough, the ginger guy who checked us in was lovely!

• 3rd Oct 2013

Pension Souika

Chefchaouen, Morocco

The cleanliness was appalling, the bathrooms were rarely clean and one of the toilets seemed to have a leak which at one point meant there was feces on the bathroom floor. Some of the staff were friendly and helpful. It was only 8 euros a night but I wouldn't say it's worth it, we didn't feel safe, clean or cool the entire stay.

• 3rd Jul 2013

We only stayed here as a stopover but it was really difficult to find, We were told a staff member would meet us to take us there from a particular car park but there was some miscommunication and it took a long time to get there - plus taxi drivers from the airport have no clue! The walking tour they offer is a way for the guide to make money for his friends, it turns out expensive and not worth it. The staff were friendly and the room was nice.

• 2nd Jul 2013

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

It was lovely here!! :) Staff were really friendly and the rooms had amazing air con which was much appreciated after some of the places we had been! Location was really good as well, Madrid is a big city but it feels pretty central! I would definitely stay here again :)

• 27th Jun 2013

The hostel is practically on the beach which is perfect! :) It's not particularly the best bit of Malaga's beach but it's so convenient. The walk into town is about 15/20 minutes but it's a very easy walk. There isn't a particularly high standard of security but I always felt safe and kept my stuff in my suitcase. The food they off (which is crazy cheap!!) is so good and you get loads for what you pay! I really liked it here, everyone is friendly!

• 12th Jun 2013

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

A very lively and welcoming hostel. Easy to meet people and has very good activities. We went to Cordoba for the day which was organised by the hostel and it was really fun! Free Sangria was so good and the drinks were cheap too.

• 7th Jun 2013