Reviews: Hoxton89

• Hoxton89
  • USA, Male, 18-24
The Monk's Bunk, Tallinn, Estonia
28th Jun 2013

It was actually a very nice place. The only drawback was there was not that many people there which could be a good or bad thing depending on the person but not many people to meet or hang out with. However I ended up having a fantastic stay. The staff was very friendly and more than knowledgeable about the city. The facilities were very clean and the rooms were very spacious. I would recommend people to stay in this hostel if they decide to come to Tallinn.

• Hoxton89
  • USA, Male, 18-24
27th May 2013

As my first hostel experience I have to say I had the best four days! I met so many new people, has an amazing free walking tour of the city, bonded with roommates and explored the wonders of Nice. I highly recommend staying here and I would do so again.