Location India, Gender Female, Age 28

6.9
12th Jun 2014

Well, this is a personal review and I will tell you the conditions that let to my relatively poor rating. The hostel itself is perfect if you are looking for a partying, loud place filled with young ( and I mean young!) drunk tourists. It is really cramped and the dorms are quite poorly designed. I was dissatisfied with the hostel because I would atleast like a space or two where I can find a little silence and a table in the dorm usually helps, but I suppose this place would work for others.

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback. We are trying to be pretty flexible and respond to our guests needs. It always looked like guests are really appreciating having a great fun at the bar, however we still look after other guests who are trying to relax and have some quiet time as well. We do have a security man, who is keeping all of the noises down at the night, however it is a pretty hard job. Thank you for letting us know, so we can look into it better. Your Villa Team

7.7
2nd Jul 2013

Ostello del Chianti, Florence, Italy
24th Jun 2013

The biggest advantage of this place is the location. In gorgeous Chianti, surrounded by cute towns and vineyards, this is the perfect place to take a break away from the crazy tourist infested cities.

• India, Female, 18-24