Reviews: harder306

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Istanbul, Turkey

Stayed in this hostel during a tense period in istanbul. Felt bery safe inside the hostel despite the events taking place. The staff was all very friendly and helpful. Awesome location! Close to everything! Very clean and ran professionally.

Three Black Catz

Belgrade, Serbia

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The manager Nikola is extremely helpful and he's got the best stories. Loved chilling out on the balcony and chatting with everyone. Stayed there three times now and I wouldn't go anywhere else in Belgrade. Highly Reccomended! Cheers Nikola!

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

Worst hostel experience since I've been in europe. Was forced to stay in the 40 bed dorm. Absolutely every aspect of my stay was horrible. I got no sleep whatsoever due to drunks in the room and the floor creaks with every step. There were only two toilets for the men. The showers were communal and there was old dirty underwear laying in the shower room for our entire stay. I'll never go back.

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The Warsaw Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

In the middle of a major commercial building on the same floor as a conference centre. No actual door so during the day people could just wander in if they please. At night sometimes had to ring the bell repeatedly before staff would answer. Cold atmosphere.

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

The Monks Bunk Nida

Nida, Lithuania

Caroles was very helpful and made our stay very pleasant and enjoyable!

Travellers Beach Hostel