PLUS Camping Jolly, Venice, Italy
8.0
10th Jul 2013

Urban House, San Sebastian, Spain
16th May 2013

I loved my time in San Sebastian but urban house was definitely what made it for me. I went there expecting to only stay 3 days and ended up staying 8. I found the staff really helpful and fun, and knowledgable about what to do and where to get the best deals for anything. Only drawback is that the section of the hostel that is the kitchen, luggage room, hangout area and reception is closed between 10:30pm and 9am, which can be a hassle. This doesn't deter from its overall awesomeness though

Shangri-Lagos Hostel, Lagos, Portugal
26th Apr 2013

I absolutely loved this place, if I could have stayed longer I definitely would have, it was very fun and had a great atmosphere and really personable staff.

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
Casa d'Alagoa, Faro, Portugal
24th Apr 2013

As you can probably tell by the rating I've given, I loved my time here. It's a very homely hostel and a lot of fun! I would have stayed longer if my schedule allowed!!