Goodnight Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Best hostel I've stayed at. Will be returning.

Sol A Sol Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Only marked down on facilities due to no kitchen/place to eat your own food.

Astor Hyde Park

A hostel that is so comfortable you can stay a while. Fantastic location, kitchen

It was lovely to have you stay with us for a while. Thank you for all your kind words. Our kitchen provides with all the facilities for cooking and dining and most importantly, it is the meeting point for all young travelers who enjoy socializing and partying. We hope to see you again soon, take care and have fun on your trip! :-)

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Overall pleasent stay. Friendly people all around.

We hope you joint the PUB CRAWL too!! That is our Masterpiece over the weekend. We love to have friendly and happy guests! It really makes our day better!! Thank you for your review and come back soon!!

Clink78

The Walrus Hostel

Only stayed 1 night but I will definitely stay here again. Enjoyed my stay, felt comfortable, welcome

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Youthhostel St. Moritz

St. Moritz, Switzerland

When I booked it said I would get dinner included. This influenced my decision to stay. When I arrived they said that I didn't get dinner, there was a mistake in the hostelworld text, and I need to pay for it. They said I must have booked months ago because they've since fixed it. But I booked 3 days before. Even if I booked months ago I would expect them to deliver what they advertised. No kitchen, have to pay for tea and no kettle. One of my room mates was older than my grandma.

Youthhostel Luzern

Lucerne, Switzerland

No kitchen. Only one of the youth hostelling international places that offered to sign me up to their membership and explained it a little.

Downtown-Lodge

Grindelwald, Switzerland

Really enjoyed my stay. Staff were really really lovely and helpful which makes a big difference. Only thing is I stayed in the main building (where reception and breakfast is) and between 8pm and 7am they close a section leaving only 1 toilet, 1 shower, 1 basin

Valley Hostel

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

Loved it! Could stay a while. Peaceful. A kitchen. Great views. Great location. Lovely welcoming staff.

Hôtel Crystal

Lausanne, Switzerland

Would stay here again. Good directions and signage from train, friendly staff, fantastic breakfast, great location.

Youthhostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

We got a really rude guy at reception when we checked in. The rest of the staff and the girl at reception the next day were lovely. This guy tried to charge us more because they were fully booked and needed to move us from a 6 bed to a 4 bed. Then he allocated us the top bunks even tho we were first to arrive. Maybe because we refused to pay more... Place had 0 character but was clean, safe, easy to get to and was the only affordable option in geneva when we stayed.

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

Would stay again. Receptionist was really helpful. Location great.

Dina's Place

Santorini, Greece

Get a room in the pool area. Few steps to the pool. Really good location, close to the cliff, practically next to main square, close to bus station that takes you anywhere else on the island. There is no signage for this place. Don't try to find it yourself. Their directions are out of date (talks about a goodies restaurant that hasn't been there for 5 years). They offer free transfer from port take that. Cake in the morning was delicious. The bus timetable in reception is out of date don't use.

Paradise Beach Camping

Mykonos, Greece

We stayed in the bungalows. So we had air con