Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 26

YHA Bristol

Bristol, England

Nice hostel, good location with plenty of eateries and a Sainsbury's close by and a short walk from Temple Meads. I only stayed one night and booked a single room. The room was very cute and perfect for one person - but the window did not seal and so it was very noisy as it was a very windy night! Friendly staff and relaxed chill out areas, I would happily stay here again.

Funky Meridiano

Granada, Spain

Great hostel! Perfect location, friendly staff that really go out of their to help you out, relaxed social atmosphere and everything spotlessly clean! I'm already planning my next visit!

Hello, we are so glad you liked the atmosphere in our hostel and the cleanliness. You´ll be welcome back with us any time!

Hostal Layetana

Barcelona, Spain

You get what you pay for with hostel. I booked a deal and paid just 20€ per night over New Years to stay right in the centre of Barcelona in my own room, an unbeatable price! The room was basic but quiet and was sufficient although the bed was uncomfortable. Definitely not the cleanest hostel and only one staff member seemed to speak English but 20€ per night you can't complain! If you're are on a budget and still want your own space I would recommend staying here.

Nice hostel with lovely spacious and clean rooms. Comfy bed with personal reading light. Good bar downstairs that has cheap drinks and meals. Just a short walk from the main attractions. I would happily stay here again.

The Treehouse

Grunau im Almtal, Austria

This is the first time I've ever given 100% for a review but the Treehouse really deserves it! Such a great place to chill for a few nights between all of the busy cities of Europe. The meals are great, the atmosphere is excellent the only downside is that you won't want to leave!

One of the best dorm rooms I've ever stayed in! I stayed in a 4 bed ensuite female dorm and the room was modern, spacious, clean and comfortable. The whole hostel is modern and has the party feel of a big hostel but you can always relax in your room. The location is great just across from the Naschmarkt where you can find lots of spots to have dinner. Breakfast isn't included but it's well worth the little extra it costs. I would happily stay here again!

Hostel99

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

The hostel is on the edge of town but nothing is too far away in Cesky. The room was basic but comfortable and the hostel has a very relaxed and comfortable feel and was always clean. There is an outdoor courtyard, a full kitchen and tv room. The adjoining bakery and restaurant are both also good.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Really nice rooms and great views from the upper floors. A perfect place to stay if you are travelling solo as their are regular events that get everyone together. One night there was a free BBQ! Basement bar is cheap and very social. The location is not ideal but public transport is close and easy to use to get to the old part of Prague. I recommend this hostel!

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Average hostel, dorm was messy and smelly, Wifi was temperamental. It was between a 20 and 40 minute walk to the major sites of Amsterdam but there are several really good supermarkets near by and a full kitchen at the hostel. Relaxed bar area but no real chill out area for relaxing reading etc.

Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experience with us! We are sorry to hear your room was smelly and messy, we clean the rooms daily but unfortunately sharing a (big) dorm means sometimes messy roommates as well. We feel that we are pretty close to a lot of main attractions, we are 5 minutes away from most main museums, the Leidseplein bar district, the Vondelpark and many more! Again, thanks for your feedback. Cheers, The Flying Pig Uptown

Great hostel, nice big rooms, be sure to book a pod bed room - they are great and include big under bed lockers that fit a large backpack. Good location right between two metro stations on different lines making getting around easy. Wifi worked well in common areas and sometimes in the rooms as well. Included breakfast was simple but did the job and the on site laundry was convenient and not expensive. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hostel!

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We are really happy to see you had a great time with us. If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know. Thanks again and we hope to see you again in the future. Kind Regards, Your St Christopher’s Team Paris.