HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Terrific hostel with wonderful local staff, unlike some of the party hostels which are staffed by Brits, Aussies and Yanks. They give a great insight into Budapest, Hungary and local issues

• 10th Jun 2013

Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

I really enjoyed this hostel. It is secure, in a terrific location that is really easy to get to, and has the most fantastic internal decor. The hostel itself is really small with only a few rooms, so its easy to chat to people in the common room, and get to know staff. The kitchen is well equipped, and other facilities are clean and reliable. Some of the shower plugs don't drain very quickly, so that can be annoying, but all the other bathroom features are clean and it excellent order.

• 25th May 2013

Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The hostel looks good, is very secure and in an excellent location. The atmosphere was very quiet; I don't know if there were not many guests when we were there or not, but I only saw 5 other guests. I think being in such a central, good location means not many guests spend their time hanging around in the common room.

• 18th May 2013

The Backpack

Cape Town, South Africa

Seriously, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. From the staff, to cleanliness, the great kitchen, location, and help with bookings and arrangements, this was a terrific Backpackers. The car hire place that you guys work with are also excellent; keep using them for sure. I guess for the sake of balance I should at least try and come up with some suggestions. If possible, it would be good to have more than 1 washing machine available. Thats probably the only negative I can think of.

• 30th Apr 2013