Sunset Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I've had the great fortune as a young man from California to enjoy traveling through Europe many times now. I can say without a doubt that SunsetDestination hostel was the nicest hostel that I've ever stayed at. Of course what you would expect to be was good, but what set this hostel above any beyond was the incredible care gone into organization of the entire operation of the facility. I like to see new places, but if I'm ever in Lisbon again, you'll find me @ Sunset Destination Hostel.

Niriis Hotel

Chania, Greece

Niiris Hostel (And Especially the Management) was some of the best I've stayed with anywhere in the world. The facilities were bar none and the friendly and inviting atmosphere provided by George was like nothing I'ver ever seen in a hotel before. George took the time to immediately show us how to get everywhere from the biggest cities to the most exclusive beaches. If you're planning a trip to Chania, MAKE YOUR STAY AT NIIRIS. You won't regret it.

Bella Vita

Milan, Italy

Two Nights @ Bella Vita. Right away we were welcomed by kind staff that helped us find a place to eat (A bit expensive for what you got, but the atmosphere and wait staff was top notch). The Hostel was very clean and orderly...almost so on the side of boring, but after some long travel days, I had no complaints. The Bathtub in the main bathroom was amazing and the 'lockout' times for what activities/when didn't prove to be much of an issue. If ever in Milan again, I'd stay another night.