USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Best hostel I've stayed in for sure!

• 15th May 2013

The Venice Beach Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

It was a 30 minutes walk from Venice Beach, THEY HAD BED BUGS, and when I told them they only put me in another bed and the same night there was somebody else in that bed!! Michael and Inga were nice, but the place is not well managed, worst hostel I have stayed in so far for sure!! The beds are really uncomfortable too!! Bed bugs is a serious matter, when you find one you have to exterminate the whole place, no matter the cost, don't go there they need to exterminate the place! And they won't

• 12th May 2013

This coming from a girl who while sitting next to me on the couch in the tv room FARTED out loud!

It was alright.I've been to better hostels, the staff is friendly though, but the bathrooms were not really clean, plus when you check-in they give you the sheets and you have to make your bed yourself, which I had never seen before, usually when you check in your bed is ready for you, plus the free breakfast is granola bar and a fruit, and all the best fruits are gone In 5 minutes.

• 7th May 2013

Pineapple Park Kona

Kailua-Kona, USA

The fact that the dive shop was across the street was nice. The staff was really friendly and it was pretty clean. I didn't have a car so that sucked, but that's just big island. I had to leave to Hilo on Sunday and there is no bus on Sunday and Annie the manager was going to Hilo and she gave me a ride. I didn't feel comfortable sleeping in a mixed dorm, sometimes I don't mind, but I was alone in the room with a creepy guy.Overall nice experience. The manta ray night dive was AMAZING!! A must.

• 25th Apr 2013