PangeaPeople Hostel & Hotel

Berlin, Germany

Generally it`s a nice place to stay but a bit too crowded. It has few floors and LOADS of rooms so it`s not a place for someone who is looking for a small place with a relaxing atmosphere. On the other hand if you want to party most of the time they have People Bar at the hightest floor which is perfect to meet people and start the evening. Choose whatever you like :)

• 6th Aug 2013

GlobArt Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I definitely recommend that place:) Perfect location, helpful staff and tasty breakfast - what else do you need?

• 23rd May 2013

Lisbon Chillout Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Nice place but I`m not sure if worth the money.. Althought breakfasts were delicious and general atmosphere of the place really good I consider that place as a bit too far from the main city center to have such price. From the good things I need to admit that staff was very kind and helpful and you can leave your luggage in the lockroom on the day of your departure for free which is more than useful :)

• 1st May 2013

The Stumble Inn

Lagos, Portugal

This place is A M A Z I N G! I stayed there with my bf for couple of days - it is right in the city center, close to all pubs & bars. It has a perfect, relaxed atmosphere with patio, barbecue and huge common room that makes you feel like at home - not a hostel! I definitely recommend this place both for party ppl and couples.

• 28th Apr 2013

Sleepin Faro

Faro, Portugal

Perfect location for those who are coming from the airport/ train station. Although it`s not the most fancy place I stayed in I appreaciated the location and staff approach a lot. Surely it`s good value for the money :)

• 27th Apr 2013