It's a pretty standard hotel. When I first got there the lift was broken and I was on the 5th floor, which gave me a nice workout. Shower and toilet in one tiny room was an interesting set up, but it worked. It was ok.

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

Nice hostel, good location. Only real complaint I have is that the locks on the shower doors were not very secure, other than that I'd recommend this hostel.

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

Great location and atmosphere, OK facilities. Bathrooms were constantly dirty and our room smelled funky, but it was livable.

Pop' Hostel

Avignon, France

Hostel was nice, nly stayed in it for 12 hours due to train scheduling, but the facilities were very nice. I especially liked the charging stations in every bed which included USB charging slots which I had never seen before, but are a great idea. Beds with privacy curtains were also cool since I went to sleep before most others in my room.

Ecohostel Andromeda

Gent, Belgium

Awesome hostel, very unique. Didn't really interact much with staff, but the place was clean and comfortable. Lovely deck to hang out on in nice weather.

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice hostel, a bit out of the way of the center of Amsterdam, but there's plenty to do in the area it's in too. Great staff and rooms, cozy facilities.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Nice hostel, I enjoyed my stay here. Location is a bit far from the train station, but otherwise I have no complaints. The happy hour was really nice and the rooms were clean.

• 31st May 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

Very close to train station, lots of room, very nice facilities. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone traveling in smaller groups, however, as it is not a very social hostel (the common areas are so large that everyone sits in separate parts of the room).

• 29th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our central location; it’s something we often get complimented on. :) We're sorry you didn't meet many people, but we'll be getting a new bar area soon, so that might help with that!

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

Very close to train station, but expensive (like everything else in Zürich I guess). Lounge was good for meeting people because everyone had to go there to get wifi. On the downside, you have to go to the lounge to get wifi. It gets the job done for a couple of nights.

My Friends

Florence, Italy

Best hostel I've been in. Staff was extremely friendly and willing to help. I would definitely recommend this hostel to friends.

Vertigo Vieux-Port