7.7
11th Jul 2015

I needed a bed for one night only so chose this due to its high review. I'm 36 and kind of over dorms really so I'll try to be objective. Most staff nice, one rude girl. Dorm was 12 bed female dorm and in July it was unbearably hot, I barely slept. Didn't use the bar or anything, or meet anyone, but I suppose I could have if I tried. Dorm room had individual curtains around wag bed which was nice but also meant you never talked to anyone as you never knew if someone was trying to sleep.

Day 'n' night, Nis, Serbia
18th Aug 2013

Probably some of the loveliest hostel staff I've met, went above and beyond to make everything run smoothly. Jelena and Ivan, you guys rock! Free pickup from airport, and when there was a problem with their car they insisted on paying for my taxi to the hostel. I was there on the night of a local festival and we were offered rakiya before we went, very nice way to start the evening. Peaceful hostel, I stayed there on two occasions, good bunks, excellent price and value for money. Stay here! :)

Milewa`s Rooms, Belgrade, Serbia
15th Aug 2013

I really liked this hostel cos it's a lot calmer than your usual backpacker hostel... as a 30 something traveller it suited me perfectly. The rooms are clean and modern and the bunks very spacious (e.g you don't hit your head when you sit up). Vesna the manager is great, super friendly and all other staff are really helpful also. I stayed in the dorm but I would recommend the double room for couples as its a great price. Good location, good conversations, would definitely stay here again.

Travellers Home Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
1st Aug 2013

Fabulous place and excellent hosts, all too happy to help us out with barbeque and everything - we had lots of fun. I went alone but I say 'we' because this is a super friendly place you can meet other travellers easily. Also I had the best sleep I've had in weeks in the dorm downstairs. Banja Luka is a lovely place to go to chill out for a day or two - not much to do there, but if you stay at this hostel I guarantee you'll have a great stay

• New Zealand,
Emre Cave House, Goreme, Turkey
8.0
26th Apr 2013

Lovely owner, really knowledgable and the organised tour was fabulous - highly recommend doing it (I never do tours but this one is the one to do!). Appreciated being able to get very reasonable prices for balloon tour as well. Enjoyed my stay here except felt the place was not as clean as it could be - the shared bathrooms downstairs were not very nice. Otherwise fantastic, excellent location, nice chilled place to stay.