Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

I was only there one night, but wish I stayed longer. Ideal location for all the shopping of Bangkok. I originally booked a mixed dorm, but was put in a double which was really nice! The staff were most helpful as I had a late flight and they let me stay there all day and have a shower just before my flight. Overall a very good hostel, great location, great facilities and great staff!

Ringside

Koh Phangan, Thailand

I had an amazing time at Ringside. The owners were so helpful, told you everything you needed to know about the island. When we rented scooters they even came with us to show us the best places to go on the island. The free use of the weights at the muay thai gym opposite was cool, and the bar is really fun most nights. Really good value for money but the owners make the hostel such a great experience.

This was a very good hostel, very clean with good facilities. The owner was very helpful in arranging all trips and travel, and also gave good advice about the island.

Jasmine Family Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I booked into a dorm, but that was full so I was given a single at the new place over the road. They still let me use the pool and all the facilities at the original place. It is a bit of a walk to the main restaurant/bar area of Siem Reap, but very good value for money, and the pool makes the place!

Garden Village Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

You pay for what you get with this place, good facilities for people on a budget. Really good bar and friendly staff.

Eighty8 Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Best hostel I have stayed in SE Asia. Facilities are great with the bar, longing area and pool. Also run great tours to killing fields and s21. The staff were really nice as well always looking to help. The room was excellent, very clean and spacious with a great bathroom. A great hostel at a very decent price.

• 29th Jul 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Thanxs :-)

Vietnam Inn Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Very good tours run by the hostel and they sorted our travel plans. The bar is ok, location is good. The rooms were clean and good lockers and power sockets for every bed.

Backpacking Club Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Does what it says. I booked a 5 bed dorm but when I got there they said it was full so I got put in a 9 bed dorm on the top floor. Not impressed.

HQ Cafe

Nha Trang, Vietnam

One of the best places I have stayed in SE Asia. Very good facilities for the dorm and big beds with large locker space. Staff were very helpful with everything and its located right near the beach and also in the heart of the best restaurants and bars.

Hop Yen Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

Pretty basic, but you get what you pay for. Not enough lockers for everyone in the dorm. Had a good stay as staff were very helpful and supplies in the hostel were cheap.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Very good hostel rent to Khoasan, but far enough away to avoid it. Staff were very friendly and helpful, facilities were very good.