Alloggi Gerotto Calderan

Venice, Italy

This place was fine for one night, no dramas nice room excellent beds fantastic location. Only issue with dorms is that they only give you one key. Some people got back just before closing time of 1am and we had to get up and open the door. If in own room won't have to deal with that. Otherwise great place will come again.

Ostello del Chianti

Florence, Italy

The nicest hostel we stayed in in Italy. Was so refreshing to have such nice reception staff after some terrible ones beforehand. They went far and beyond to help and we will definitely be staying again! The lovely receptionist even remember my name and was incredibly friendly. Facilities great too!

I would've given them a perfect rating if it wasn't for one girl on reception. The others were beyond helpful (lovely shorter girl with blonde hair, raffaelle, and the sweet girl with brown hair) but the other girl was so rude to me on our checkout I had no idea she even worked there. She also forgot to pass us out passports back and after 3 trains back to the hostel I asked for them and she simply said in the rudest tone we'll you didn't ask for them did you so that's not my problem. Rude!

Poppy's Place

Hvar, Croatia

Loved this hostel! The owners were wonderful, very helpful. The facilities were the best I've had ever at a hostel, and they had their beautiful and friendly dog (called poppy) keep you company, was very sweet. Will definitely be staying again next time I visit, we adored this place!

Apart Villa Brasina

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I really enjoyed this hostel. For less than 10 euros we got a huge room with a private bathroom AND kitchenette with everything included (pots, pans, glasses, cutlery, bowls, plates, kettle, cleaning products, stove) and you got a fridge! Very good! Theres a pool but you're less than 5 minute wlak to the white pebble beaches theres really no need. The ladies were lovely and overall was a lovely hostel. The bus stops very close by and old town is only about 10-15 min on a bus. Highly recommend!!

Family Glavinic

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Oresti Hostel

Tirana, Albania

It was a good place except our rooms were situation a couple of streets away from the hostel so we had to walk back to the hostel for wifi which wasn't great. They had complimentary breakfast of croissant, juice and coffee which was nice.

Youth Hostel Anna

Santorini, Greece

Anna was great if you wanted to stay at a place on a budget. A few nights there was no cold water and one night the wifi didn't work anywhere. The beds were clean and big enough (dorm) but the showers were very average and always were blocked with hair so it flooded. On the last day I asked the lady at reception to help with information about returning to the port, she was so rude to me and pretty much told me that wasn't her job. She pretty much refused to help me at all.

This place was fantastic! Great location close to the Muslim Quarter, the bell and drum tower and Xian city overall. We needed assistance with our visa and the Manager went with us to help out at the office it was extremely kind! The restaurant was fantastic with great tasting meals and great service, loved the breakfast too it was great! Will stay again!

Unfortunately they couldnt locate our booking when we arrived which was a small worry. The girls were very kind, no one speaks English but they were able to translate the best they could. The room was big enough and excellent for the price, we had a huge issue sleeping as I'm not sure what building was next door but at about 6am every morning we could hear furniture being moved (sounded like machinery) and then people would start doing dance classes. I got woken up each morning by it.

We loved the outdoor movies they put on every night it was such a fantastic atmosphere we loved it! Location was perfect right by the river. The staff were very kind and helpful plus they had adorable kittens and dogs running around. Rooms were great with a big window and little noise. Only small dislike probably okay with others is there was no wifi in our room but apart from that it was great in the common area.

Hotel Chuo

Osaka, Japan

The girls here were fantastic, and one morning we even had a big breakfast made for us. They let you hire bikes they have fr 500 yen a day or free for 2 hours. Train station was only about a 10-15 minute walk. Directions were a little confusing, as we shared a room with 6 others I hardly slept due to the loud noises coming from people around. Overall excellent place, I would stay again but book a private room if I had the chance.