Reviews: cleal

Location Brazil, Gender Female, Age 50

• cleal
  • Brazil, Female, 41+
11th Sep 2013

It was better than I expected because my standards are relatively high.

• cleal
  • Brazil, Female, 41+
Kipps Brighton, Brighton, England
4th Jun 2013

The bed linen was visibly soiled. I'm still checking for lice. The light left on in the dormitory for the first part of the night was too bright. I witnessed people checking themselves out at 8 am because the reception wouldn't open until 8.30 am. I had to skip breakfast myself because the kitchen and breakfast area were also closed until 8.30 am when I was already miles away strolling about in the blazing sun.

Hi Thank you for your comments.We are very sad to see that you didnt enjoy yourself at Kipps Brighton. Your comments do not reflect the many reviews we receive from other guests who compliment the hostel, staff and cleanliness. We are also aware we cannot satisfy every guests needs. Staff are available 24 hours a day. However when reception is closed from 2am-8.15am, guests can use the key drop box for easy checkout. We offer a packed breakfast service,and also offer a breakfast from8.15-11.