Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Stay was ok, the bed room was decent and it was close to some great local eats. However, the bathrooms were quite dirty, the worst part about this hostel is EVERYTHING IS EXTRA MONEY; they charge per minute on the computer, pool table etc. Even the MAP is not free....which is a first for me. I've stayed at many hostels and this is by far the most "no money no talk" hostel.

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Great place to stay and meet people. The atmosphere was just very welcoming, staff are very friendly and very resourceful. The location was good, very close to restaurants and a shopping center which has many stuff including a bank. The Dumpling Day was also very fun, get to meet people and make dumplings.

Lazy Gaga Hostel

Guangzhou, China

Overall a great stay, very clean, friendly staff, nice open area to meet people.

Thank you Andrew! Waiting for your next visit in the future!

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

At the beginning we booked a 3 bed dorm for me and my friend, and when we got there we got upgraded to a private room instead which was pleasant. The location was also good, close to the shopping district with easy access to the MTR and lots of good food around. However, the bathrooms were quite dirty, all of them were clogged, and mouldy black grime build up on the bathtub curtains was just disgusting. Lastly, wifi did not work in the room at all.

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

great hostel! clean and really nice location. breakfast was awesome!

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This is by far the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. Super friendly staff, really awesome location, and it is soooo clean. They call it HOME hostel and it seriously feels like home!

Amigo Hostel Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I've stayed at many hostels, both good and bad, this one just topped my all time worst hostels. Staffs were not friendly, not helpful, they even raise their voice speaking to non-English speaking guests who were just trying to ask for information. Location is 30-40 walk to central. And if you dont smoke weed, this place is filled with people who do and you are bound to smell it even in the reception area! This hostel has ruined Amstrrdam for me. Avoid at all cost!

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

One of the cleanest hostel I've stayed at! It's almost like a hotel! Great facilities and really comfortable beds, great place to stay in Berlin!

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great location, loved the larger lockers in the rooms, there's also a bar there! Great place to hang out and make friends!

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great location for what you pay for and breakfast is included! Would recommend for travellers looking for a decent place to stay to see london!

Thanks ( and we think you mean Dublin?!)