M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

great hostel! clean and really nice location. breakfast was awesome!

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This is by far the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. Super friendly staff, really awesome location, and it is soooo clean. They call it HOME hostel and it seriously feels like home!

Amigo Hostel Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I've stayed at many hostels, both good and bad, this one just topped my all time worst hostels. Staffs were not friendly, not helpful, they even raise their voice speaking to non-English speaking guests who were just trying to ask for information. Location is 30-40 walk to central. And if you dont smoke weed, this place is filled with people who do and you are bound to smell it even in the reception area! This hostel has ruined Amstrrdam for me. Avoid at all cost!

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

One of the cleanest hostel I've stayed at! It's almost like a hotel! Great facilities and really comfortable beds, great place to stay in Berlin!

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great location, loved the larger lockers in the rooms, there's also a bar there! Great place to hang out and make friends!

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great location for what you pay for and breakfast is included! Would recommend for travellers looking for a decent place to stay to see london!

Thanks ( and we think you mean Dublin?!)