Hostel ROOM Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
4th May 2013

It's near the harbour, just two streets to cross. The environment is great. The room is pretty. Much better than I've supposed.

Jorplace, The Hague, Netherlands
6.6
2nd May 2013

It's convenient to get to the beach. The rules on the wall are not so comfortable, although the real experience is quite better. I booked a 6-person room but nobody else lived there the two nights, that's good for me beacuse the room is small……

Dear Yun, Thank you for your review! We hoped you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back someday at Jorplace. Wish you all the best and kind regards, Ika Albers Office Manager Jorplace Beach Hostel

Flying Pig Uptown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
1st May 2013

Very close to Van Gogh Museumn, the atmosphere is great, the decoration is vivid and joyful. Easy breakfast is involved. The little disadvantage is there is no lift. But I love this place, if I go to Amsterdam again, I will still choose it.