• Germany, Female, 18-24
Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
16th Sep 2016

The location right next to the castle is fantastc and I had an amazing stay. When you don't know what to do the hostel staff are organizing something every evening, be it a movie night, a game of beer pong or a walk to the nearest pub quiz. The facilities are clean and look nice and I never felt like there was anything to complain about. I was also travelling alone as a woman and felt very safe I would defintely recommend staying there and will go again myself when I'm in Edinburgh next time.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We loved having you here- please come for a visit again whenever you can :)

• Germany, Female, 18-24
Safestay York, York, England
25th Aug 2013

Really good breakfast and nice house, located a 5 - 10 min. walk from the city centre

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
Belford Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
6.3
16th Aug 2013

Good location, 10-15 min. walk into the city centre. The bathrooms were very small, but okay for some nights. Some of our lockers were outside of the (very small, crammed) room, which was a bit impractical. The self catering kitchen was very nice and the free wifi a definite plus. I'd recommend it if you are just staying a short time.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24