A Wild Elephants Hostel, Bratislava, Slovakia
23rd Aug 2014

It is a good social hostel with a staff which are like a family. They will take you out every night (except on Sundays) so you don't have to worry about being alone - or bored.

Bostel Amsterdamse Bos, Amsterdam, Netherlands
2.9
26th Jul 2013

I asked on from the staff for the metro. The metro hadn't ran for a week (a man told me that passed me, where I stood, standing there waitning for nothing). Couldn't the staff have told me that before, if he is living there and should know? Or did I think I went to the metro just to take pictures of the architecture? There is a motto, that they have, "Be nice or go away" That summarise them well: "don't complain about the service, then your not nice, because we are - well, we always right."

Ukelele Hostel, Montevideo, Uruguay
27th Apr 2013

The best hostel I have been to with a hostel in Malaga I have forgotten the name of. I have been at mas o menos 30 hostel in my days. Really good atmosphere! Excellent! really recommend it! Something for everyone I guess.