Smart Hyde Park View

Bathrooms need to be cleaned more often. I am NOT going to pay 4 pounds to buy an electrical adapter I will probably never use again in my life. Thats taking advantage of tourists.

• 19th Jul 2013

Youthhostel Lausanne

Lausanne, Switzerland

This place is way overpriced. I understand the it is normal for places in Switzerland to cost more but this was ridiculous. The rooms should be nicer for that price. The sheet is the most uncomfortable sheet that has ever existed and the walls and floor are all made of cement and are not very comfortable either. The bathroom had a rusty smell. The room where you can sit and use the wifi is right by the door so it was cold and the chairs were also not comfortable. This is not the solo-traveler

• 10th May 2013

This pace was great :) Awesome location, nice-clean rooms and bathrooms. The kitchen is great and so was the common room. Great to meeting people or just for chilling. I had a great time. The reception could have been hours and it would be nice if the wifi worked in the rooms (but I was on the 4th floor so that could be why). Very minor things.

• 9th May 2013