Hostel Galeria 13

Salvador, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay at Galeria 13! The breakfast was delicious every morning and served until noon! happy hour Caiprinhas are obviously a huge success. The staff are very helpful in advising you what there is to do in the local area and the hostel is well located close to all the action in Pelourinho. I would definitely come back.

• 9th Jun 2013

The kitchen is a great facility and happy hour Caiprinhas are fab. Good computers and good bunk beds with lights on each bunk. When I was there the hostel was a bit quiet even though it was a Saturday night, but I did travel in low season. The location is really nice, really safe area and close to lots of the attractions via metro or bus.

• 8th Jun 2013

Thanks for your comments. That night at least 15 of us went out clubbing... When coming for Happy Hour Caipirinha, you gotta stay at the bar to meet the others, that's when socializing happens... You missed out on a good night out :)

Good location and great staff. Breakfast was basic, but hot showers in Uyuni are really appreciated. The staff are also great at letting you have additional blankets to make sure you´re warm, very necessary as we did the salt flats tour in June. For an additional fee you can use the hostel after your salt flats tour until your bus journey and you can also have a shower.

• 2nd Jun 2013