SibTourGuide Hostel

Krasnoyarsk, Russia

Very small and cosy hostel. Clean and quiet. Located in the center of Krasnoyarsk, very close to all necessary stuff (shops, cafes, riverside etc).

D'Vine Hostel

Batumi, Georgia

Nice hostel. Very close to the seaside. Nino (owner) is very friendly and helpful. It is allowed to draw on walls). Free wifi. Toilets & baths could be cleaner. Greetings from Novosibirsk)

SibTourGuide Hostel

Krasnoyarsk, Russia

Clean and quiet place in the center of Krasnoyarsk. Not overbooked (I was alone in 4 bed room). Check in is only from 9am (I had to wait)

F.A.S.T. Beachhostel The Hague

The Hague, Netherlands

Beds are in container, located on windy beach. Very cold in the night.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

AA little bit old beds and safes. Shower is in room.

Hi Aleksei! Thanks for your great review! We hope to welcome you again soon in Amsterdam and at the Hans Brinker Hotel! Greetings, Hans Brinker

Five Reasons Hostel

Nuremberg, Germany

Awesome hostel, awesome stuff. Johannes is very friendly and helpful. Recommend us a lot of interesting places to visit, like Nazi area, Adidas outlet, Wurzburg city. Thanks! Greetings from Russia (Novosibisk) PS Showers are a weterfalls! Super!

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

When we arrived to hostel - there were no beds, but even I had a booking, So receiption guy found for us another hostel in the other end of city ane we had to move in night time. Overbooking problem happened. Hope it was an accident.

Chili Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Not awesome, but OK. Showers could be newer and cleaner. Also reception girl forgot, that I asked her about next night booking and didnt told next shifter.

Dresden, Germany

Awesome hostel. Nice lounge and kitchen zone. Wifi (3 hours per day for free). Warm and clean.

Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel