Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing Hostel. Good crowd. Pub crawl every night. Mama's dinner was always delicious. Great location. Close to metro and main area of the city. Very clean and safe. Staff were really friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend staying here. I would also recommend doing the walking tour with wild walkers in the morning to explore lisbon. Visit Sintra and Belem while staying in Lisbon. I also heard the hostels beach trip is really great.

Blue Coast Hostel

Setubal, Portugal

After staying at blue coast hostel I understand why there is only two hostels listed for Setubal on hostelworld. This place is great!! It is surprisingly big. Great location. It's only a couple blocks from bus station. The staff and owners are amazing. The beds and rooms themselves are great. Very safe. Clean hostel. They run a boat trip which I would highly recommend doing to see dolphins and flamingos. Thank you Olga for having a traditional Portuguese meal with us

Old Evora

Evora, Portugal

Good location. Walking distance from bus stop. This hostel is amazing value for your money. Pedro the owner was extremely nice and even put out the breakfast early for us on the day we left to catch an early bus. The environment is very chill. The hostel was busy when we were there even though school was out in Evora and the town was a bit quiet. Highly recommend this hostel.

Cloud 9 Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Loved cloud 9 hostel. Highly recommend staying here. The staff was amazing. They essentially planned our entire trip in Lagos. Thank you Tiego and Sky! The hostel was cleaned several times a day. It was a perfect location. The pub crawl was really fun every night. Good crowd at the hostel. Perfect balance of partying and fun. Will definitely be back in the future.

Orange Terrace Hostel

Albufeira, Portugal

Staff was really helpful. Great location. Chill environment. Good value.

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing hostel! Highly recommend! It's right in front of the metro station in town and the staff! They have great excursion to Sintra and the beach and walking tours. They have great 10 euros dinners with several courses and amazing food. There free breakfast even has crepes! Must stay here!

Garden House Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Amazing hostel! Highly recommended. It has both partying and chilling atmosphere. Great staff. Beautiful hostel. Great location!

St Christopher's is a great hostel chain. Althought this location is a 10 min metro ride to main tourist attractions and a bit sketchy to walk from line 5 to the hostel. It's a great hostel and I really enjoyed my stayed here.

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Highly recommend cocomama!! Great hostel. Very nice and clean. It's easy to get to and the staff are great. They have a sick kitchen and lounge area for drinking. I would definitely stay here again next time I am in Amsterdam.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

It has the worse wifi. There are so many people trying to get on it so you can't. The staff know about it but won't update there system. Other than that, it was great hostel!! Great location (it's right across from the central station), clean and comfortable. They even have a bar everyone goes to at night.

Hi there! Thanks very much for your rating and the good words! :) Yes, we are aware that our wifi connectivity suffers during peak times. The problem is that only last year our area was equipped with glasfibre cables but we are bound to our old contract for now which actually cannot offer a higher performance. Check. We have to wait until we can cancel that to make use of the "new " technology. Meaning: we ARE on it and WILL improve our wifi as soon as possible. Stay safe & happy travels!

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Excellent hostel. I would recommend this to friends. It's a good location, 25 min walk to Brandenburg gate. It's near the tv tower and marien platz. Good wifi.

Studio Eleni