• England, Female, 18-24
Lub d Bangkok Siam, Bangkok, Thailand
7.7
11th Jun 2013

Was very ill whilst staying here and staff were amazing with suggesting hospitals and finding taxis to take me. However on the last day I left my luggage in the luggage room which i was assured was secure as only the staff can open it, and you have tags to prove whose luggage is whose.Upon my return, I found my rucksack had been broken into, rummaged through and my credit card had been stolen. I was not impressed seeing as only the staff are supposed to have access to this room. Very annoyed.

Dear Guest, We are terribly sorry with the incident, everyone at Lub d takes the case very seriously. We have now strictly imposed the luggage room access rule thus do not let anybody, but our hosts, access to the luggage room. We truly understand your feeling and are very sorry that this incident had changed your experience with Lub d from very pleasant to an annoying one. We do appreciate your kind spirit you had shown throughout the process. Thank you again.

• England, Female, 18-24