1 Step from St Peter, Rome, Italy
7th Jun 2013

My single room is equipped with a safe and neighborhood are nice locals, thus it is quite safe. The location is quite near Vatican though it is very convenient for you to avoid 5h line outside museum if no reservation online, Vatican in the night with lights beautiful Take as much coffee, milk, yogurt or snacks in the kitchen as you want, haha Good recommendation for tourist spots, food and kind advice on highlights of spots and avoiding lines... House keeping daily and toilets as well.

Hancy Guesthouse, Nice, France
31st May 2013

The kind lady named Marien accepted me and showed me the nice room, offered good advice for food; I was aimed to go to Monaco and I also got map and timetable from her, which were quite useful~my single roomed was equipped with kitchen. She also provided yummy snacks~

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany