Florida Hostel & Hotel

Sorrento, Italy

Great Southern hospitality! Such warm and friendly people ,what a lovely family ! I've loved it that much that I'm now staying an extra night so I'm able to just relax next to the beautiful pool and have drinks at their bar and socialise some more . This is the place to stay at !!!!

• 11th Jul 2013

The place is new ! It's really nice with air con ,tv,and fridge in the room plus bathroom .. The colours in the room make it tranquil . The staff, Georgia and Iban are great ! I will miss them when I leave . I was here for three nights and then came back for another three! The only thing I would suggest to the owners is to have power points at each bed and a bed light as to not wake other people up when entering the room . The cleaners are also polite .

• 24th Jun 2013

The Claremont Hotel

Cannes, France

when you read that you have your own shower ,it means there is a shower nothing else placed in the middle of the room lol appalling :the mattress was great ;the walls where falling apart ;the windows cracked and the shutters reminded me of some old Western movie lmao ...I just had to take photos,putty on the walls ;carpet on the floors and NO AIR CON .You will seriosuly die without air con in the room;he gave me a small fan which did nothing !

• 17th Jun 2013

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hostel has a tv in the room , awesome ! The shower kept flooding the floor , they would leave us without toilet paper with six in a room .. They would change our towels when I was told the cleaners should not be doing that ,but they would forget to replace them like twice in one week that I stayed there ..I saw them wiping things down with bath towels ,where's the disinfectant ? The floor under my bed was full of dust then they finally vacuumed it whilst I was in the room the day before I le

• 2nd Jun 2013