Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 27

The Backpackshack

Loved the BackPackShack. Great owners- stayed up for us when we arrived at 1:30am, and chatted us up and gave us recommendations for our stay in London. A little outside of Central London, but near Acton tube stops, so travel is not an issue. Derrick is a great guy, and my only complaint is that I wished London Pubs could stay open longer so we could have enjoyed the Talbot when we got back after a long day of sight seeing. Would highly recommend.

Thanks Christopher, was good to meet you guys and i'm sorry we're not open later but I am an old man now and can't handle the fast lane any more. Hence the reason we usually close around midnight - 1am...

Family Glavinic

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Nice place to stay, but a little far walk from the city center. Worth it to for the cost though. Nice clean room with a nice family.

The Littlest Hobo

Budva, Montenegro

Great new hostel. Had the Alexander Supertramp apartment, and honestly felt we way underpaid. Friendly hostel staff that helped me when I lost my key no problem. Great vibe too for backpackers of all nationalities. Real chill place. Definitely recommend.

Nika Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great location, nice and friendly staff, and perfect room for our stay.