The beds were very creaky and wifi only functioned in areas near the front desk, but otherwise things were good! I loved all the free bread that was available! Also, the dude running breakfast was super friendly and cool. I have never seen so much passion for breakfast!!

We appreciate your comment! we have renovated part of our hostel including the beds. We hope you can come back soon !!!

Hostel the Globe Center

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The bathrooms here were very high quality. They were poorly lit, but that also gave it a sort of charm. Unfortunately, it is hard to meet people in this hostel - there is no common area and if you roommates are not social, you are just out of luck. Also the internet does not work in the rooms.

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

Lovely place! The staff were super friendly and were down to hang out. The wifi didn't work in my room, but that just pushed me to go outside and socialize :)

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

The staff was a little closed off, but otherwise the place was just fine - the beds were comfortable, the bathrooms were clean, the breakfast was tasty. The only thing that bothered me was that the internet would throw me out every 10 minutes, which made Skyping much more difficult.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

My stay was awesome! The staff were so friendly and even took me out with them so I got to see Edinburgh from a slightly more local perspective! I also had no problem meeting other travelers, as the common area was very conducive to making new friends :)

Avalon House

Dublin, Ireland

The wifi was great - it was even strong in my room! The staff were also very friendly - I was in a room with some people who work there and they were always nice to me, willing to chat, and invited me to go out with them one night. There is unfortunately not much of a common area, which makes meeting people tough. There were also loads of teenagers running around and shrieking, though I suppose that cannot be avoided when staying at youth hostels.

Avalon House

Dublin, Ireland

I loved that the employees of the hostel were willing to hang out with me and make my time in Dublin even more fun!

Antwerp Central Youth Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Really good hostel - I can't imagine a better!

Hello Marseille Hostel

Marseille, France

This is the best hostel I have every stayed at. The place had everything I could want from a hostel - cleanliness, good facilities, a lovely ambience, perfect location, and an amazing staff. When I was there, the entire place was run by four people and they did an amazing job. They answered all of my questions, hung out with me and my friends, and even cooked with us. I want to thank Lourdes, Julian, Lena for an amazing time and not getting mad at us for building a blanket fort in the bunk beds!

Nice staff, clean rooms, good atmosphere, accessible computers, strong wifi - what more could a traveller ask for!

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

Die Leute, die dort arbeiten, waren richtig freundlich und hilfreich. Es war mir klar, dass sie viel arbeiten und sind immer bereit, mir zu helfen.