Very good. Well located. I would definitely go back and stay there.

• 20th Jun 2013

This hotel is value for money. There are more expensive ones but if you want to stay in Miami for a good price you should go with this. You get your own key to the private beach. You have a pool. Breakfast was included for us. Overall had a good stay

• 17th Jun 2013

HI - Washington DC

Washington DC, USA

The stay was really good. The location of the hostel is excellent. We literally walked it to all the Main monuments. So in that sense the travel cost was nothing apart from to and from airport. We stayed in a ensuite after we decided to upgrade for both nights which cost $18 between me and my cousin. Ensuite is very good. I would recommend this to everyone. This hostel is ideal for anyone staying for a couple of days.

• 15th Jun 2013

The room originally what we got was poor. However the staff and especially the manager were excellent when it came to sorting out another one for us. The room that we got after that was really good. Value for money. The location is excellent. There is a train from 96th street next to subway and you can go downtown or uptown. Jairo one of the workers also took time out of his day to help me get baseball tickets. I would highly recommend it to anyone travelling and want to stay in manhattan.

• 10th Jun 2013