• USA, Female, 25-30
Managua Backpackers Inn, Managua, Nicaragua
23rd May 2013

Overall, good! One of the better hostels I've stayed at! Me & a friend stayed in the female dorm during low season. It had 6 beds and it's own bathroom which is better than most hostels which have shared baths Make sure you grab all of your belongings! I did leave my glasses there and am hoping the staff will become more willing to me get them shipped. I'm willing to pay and have Fed Ex pick them up - simply need them to box and address them to me. If they don't, I can really only blame myself.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Waki House, Panama City, Panama
4th May 2013

I absolutely LOVED this bed and breakfast! The owners Melania and her husband are AWESOME! They make you feel right at home. Breakfast is included but they also shared other meals with me and gave me a tour of all of the different themed rooms (my room was mediterranean theme). This is a new B&B (opened about 2 months ago) and is really a hidden jewel. The neighborhood is nice and you have access to the city and famous Noel bakery. I recommend this B&B any day!