Staff - rude, unhelpful, uninterested. Front desk - disorganised, all done on paper no computers. Got separated into a different room from my friend because they didn't have a room with 2 beds in, which is what we had booked. Cleanliness - They make you put all your belongings on your bunk during the day because apparently the room is cleaned 4 times a day. We came back at 4pm and there was still sand all over the floor. Location - excellent, 2 blocks from the beach. Activities - Excellent

• 29th May 2014

Un excellent séjour, merci de nous avoir accuilli!

• 11th Oct 2013

Hotel Iris Lyon

Lyon, France

Merci, très bon week-end passé à Lyon, les deux personnes à l'accueil étaient gentilles et la chambre était propre et correcte.

• 21st Sep 2013

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

I really enjoyed my stay at the Dictionary, the atmosphere was great and I really like the style of the hostel. The staff were so friendly, and everywhere was clean and bright. My only complaint is that the room next to us was occupied by a group of very rowdy guys who made noise from about 4am when they got in until about 10am when I left the hostel. I know it's meant to be a student hostel but the noise these men were making was really ridiculous Otherwise, I would definitely stay here again.

• 10th May 2013

So many lovely comments, thank you!! Apologies for the rowdy guys and their celebrations. We always want guests to let us know if they have any problems,we would be happy to make those guys quiet for you ;)