Belman Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Very nice staff and also quite cheap (for stockholm conditions) but you always have to use the underground which is very, very expensive

Old Town Lodge

Stockholm, Sweden

Awesome location in the heart of stockholm's gamla stan (old town), great staff, very beautiful rooms. Negative: quite expensive as everything in sweden.

Hostel Utopia

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I liked the hostel owned coffe shop ^^

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I've been to many better hostels but in Amsterdam sleeping does not seem to be very important which makes a nice place to stay quite unnecessary ;)

Hi Jakob, Thanks for your message. Maybe some other hostels have more facilities, but we are one of the cheapest in Amsterdam. Greetings, Hans Brinker

Hotel Bertha

Paris, France

The best thing on the hotel is the location. It's in a non-touristic part of the city which, in my opinion, is a great thing. The staff is very friendly and they gave me tons of useful information about where to go and what to see.

The Only Backpacker's Inn

Toronto, Canada

Lovely small hostel in a very nice and safe neighborhood (greektown). Tons of good food and nice shopping facilities right beneath the building. Other cool things are the bar downstairs and the metro station next to the hostel.

Parthenon Hostel

Chicago, USA

The hostel is located in a very nice part of chicago. It's easy to reach downtown and all the major sights by foot and there are some great restaurants in this nice area called greektown

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

A very good place to stay you can reach many of the most famous sights by foot

Second Home Hostels

Seattle, USA

This was one of the best hostels, I've ever been....what a pity I booked my flight back before arriving in Vancouver. Otherwise I definitely would have spent more time in this beautiful city.

Haha, come on back anytime bud. There's always something to do in this city. Cheers! Pete

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

Had a good time there....can recommend the hostel without having a bad conscience ;)

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

My stay at hostel cat was amazing....I met so many nice people there, had a lot of fun I'm looking forward to going back to vegas very soon