• Canada, Female, 18-24
St Christopher's Village, London, England
5.4
17th Jun 2013

While I understand that this is a "party hostel" it does not mean that the facilities should not be up to par. I found the cleanliness of the hostel overall to be subpar compared to the others I've been to in Europe. In addition, I found the judgmental attitudes of some of the staff to be irritating.

Hi, Thankyou for taking the time to review us, your comments are greatly appreciated. The hostel is cleaned each day by our housekeeping team and the bathrooms are cleaned 3 times daily. Apologies if you found it not to your satisfaction. If you want to email us more information regarding staff attitudes, i will look into it. Regards Your team at the Village

• Canada, Female, 18-24
Jetpak Alternative, Berlin, Germany
8.0
8th Jun 2013

When they say "this is not for the faint of heart", they mean it. The hostel and its staff are wonderful, the area however interesting was just not for me. If you are an artist or something of that sort you might be alright. I was simply not cool enough for this area.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24