Location: India, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Aga Hamam Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

A little difficult to locate at first, was a small but clean room - we had stayed in a 4 people shared room. The only complain I had from this place is that the cleaner had put bleach in the bathrooms one morning and left it and when I went to shower, I got some of my (NEW) clothes bleached costing me about 50£ - The lady cleaning the place was very sweet but I hope the management takes care of this to avoid inconvenience to other guests. The staff was friendly & helpful. We enjoyed our stay.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Friendly and helpful staff, clean room, being near to Blue Mosque you should expect some traffic noise at night time. Enjoyed Chef's special omelette for breakfast.

• 1st Apr 2015

The Woodberry Hostel

Very lively place, nice bar, enjoyed playing chess at night in the common room. Too many people to share a few washrooms so you may want to wake up early :P

• 30th Dec 2014

The Londonears Hostel

cheap hostel in the heart of london - staff was friendly, the place was clean.

Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Lovely place, modern ho(s)tel. The staff was friendly. Very high security and not too far from the central attractions. Pleasant stay

• 23rd Aug 2014

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

We were upgraded from a 6 bedded dorm to a personal 4 bed room for the 4 of us in one of their luxurious hotel room. The staff was very polite and helpful. The atmosphere was very colorful around. & there was a karaoke night that sunday which was fun too. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• 7th Jul 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hostel Olet

Prague, Czech Republic

Its a school turned into a summer hostel but its kept clean. Its near the bus station which was good. I had paid for the breakfast online, yet they charged me extra on arrival (though it was just 1 euro)

• 6th Jul 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The Tent Munich

Munich, Germany

The place was clean, the staff was helpful. They helped me plan my days in Paris. Room was nice and so was the morning breakfast.