• Germany, Female, 18-24
Hostel on 3rd, San Diego, USA
5th Jun 2013

Stuff: not unfriednly but also not really friendly. At breakfast they just said when you were lucky "hello", not helpful: they didn't have city maps or can tell you things you should do - bad, when you just have a few days in a city and have to look for maps and all this stuff by yourself. Breakfast: cereals and do-it-yourself pancakes (they were good), but one small kitchen for all the people, a bit crowded... location really good, trolley stations close. BUT really loud over night!!!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
City Hostel Seattle, Seattle, USA
6th May 2013

It was the first time for me in a Hostel and I really enjoyed my stay there, also it was just for one night. I felt really secure, the stuff was so helpful und friendly und the location is perfect! You can walk nearly everything in Downtown from this location!! for breakfast you can choose between some fruits, bread, jam, peanut butter, coffee and tea. Everything you need for a good start in your Day in Seattle! I really can recommend this hostel!!