Copenhagen Downtown Hostel, Copenhagen, Denmark
6.0
12th Jul 2013

This place was mediocre, made worse by the fact there aren't any lockers and isn't a very central location. Plus their breakfast cost 11 USD! I found their staff very rude ( actually out of the 13 hostels I stayed at on my trip I found the staff here to be the rudest!) Since the hostel is also a bar, it is practically impossible to get help or have questions answered at night because they are too busy fulfilling drink/food orders. The only redeeming quality is that it is clean.

Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands
9th Jul 2013

This hostel was awesome! The staff were very friendly and helpful, the bathrooms and rooms were clean, and the atmosphere was pleasant. It was nice going to a hostel that was low key in Amsterdam because you get to actually to talk to people. Plus it is situated in the red light district so it is close to everything. Their breakfast isn't a buffet like other hostels, but it is still delicious, filling, and free. They do have unlimited orange juice and bread though.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
7th Jul 2013

This was a very nice hostel, the atmosphere was fun and chill. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and the beds were comfortable enough. No complaints, I would recommend to a friend.

Hostel Stay Inn, Rotterdam, Netherlands
6th Jul 2013

This was an amazing hostel! The breakfast, which is included, is amazing! I can't believe people don't talk about how great this breakfast is. That alone makes this place worth the stay. The staff were amazing: My friend and I were going some place really really local which required a ferry to get to and they were nice enough to call on our behalf since we don't speak Dutch. Plus the rooms were immaculate and the beds were super comfy. I would definitely recommend this place.

5.4
4th Jul 2013

I didn't care for this hostel. Too be fair, I didn't realize it would be such a party hostel. If you like drinking and partying at hostels I'm sure you will find it to have the perfect atmosphere. The toilets were... reasonably clean, however they seemed to always lack of soap, which just made the whole place seem dirty to me. Initially the shower by our room was unusable, but they quickly cleaned it up the next day. So at least they weren't lazy about their facilities.

Ritchie's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
28th Jun 2013

This was a nice hostel, located right in downtown. I didn't buy the breakfast they offered, but it looked nice. The toilets were clean and the hostel personnel were nice. Overall no serious complaints. I would recommend to a friend.

Vagabonds, Belfast, Northern Ireland
15th Jun 2013

This place was great and the staff were incredibly helpful. Just bring your own combination lock, the big kind. If you use the small kind the lockers will still open when you "lock" it. Otherwise the bathrooms were clean enough with standard hostel fare gor breakfast.

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
7.7
14th Jun 2013

I would recommend this place. They have lockers available downstairs for one euro per day, and it could easily hold three backpacks. The bathrooms were clean enough and breakfast included eggs.

Thanks for your review. Glad you enjoyed your stay.