Old City Philly House, Philadelphia, USA
2nd Sep 2013

Wicked hostel, staff are some of the best I've come across. Owner of the hostel is a seriously cool dude. Rate this place highly.

HI Chamounix Mansion, Philadelphia, USA
7.4
31st Aug 2013

Good place for $20 a night, but far out of town, long walk down a dark road in the middle of nowhere, bit sketch if you're a young women. Women at reception was pretty close to useless. Even gave my bed away which I discovered at 1am when I returned from a music festival. For $20 a night can't really complain though.

5.7
21st May 2013

you get what you would expect from a cheap Hotel near the airport. Miles from town, $30 taxi.

19th May 2013

My favorite hostel I've stayed in, in both America or Canada. recommend this place awesome location, staff are fantastic, good value for money. Wicked hostel.