Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I've stayed at High Street before and enjoyed my visit both times. Its clean and the staff is very helpful and entertaining. There is a small kitchen that you can use for food prep- microwave, hot plate, and fridge. The rooms and girls restroom/shower room were kept clean and tidy. It would be nice to have the Wi-Fi in the rooms as it can be a bit difficult to find a place to perch in the main lounge/kitchen areas at certain times of day.

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! We love returning guests. We love having a laugh here at Royal mile so i'm glad we were able to entertain you! :) We are currently working on getting wifi in the whole building. Hopefully we see you again soon!

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Overall this hostel isn't bad. It's located right on the river within walking distance of O'Connell Street and the Airlink stop. Overall the hostel is pretty clean, you collect fresh sheets at check-in. My only complaints were that the pillows were about as thick as a folded t-shirt, and there were no lockers in the rooms themselves (small lockers for valuables are available downstairs though).