Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel, Vilnius, Lithuania
22nd May 2013

This is hostel is great! Close to the centre of old town, clean and comfortable and with great waffles for breakfast. The staff went out of their way to help me when I was sick and I had a really lovely time in Vilnius thanks to staying here!

Wombats City Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
16th May 2013

Umbrella Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
11th May 2013

Umbrella hostel was a clean, comfortable place to say with a good location to explore many different parts of Bucharest. The staff were extra friendly and helped us out with any requests - even driving us to the bus station to avoid needing a taxi. Would definitely recommend.

The Penthouse Crib, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
6th May 2013

The crib is a cosy, modern hostel in the heart of beautiful Plovdiv. The staff are incredibly friendly, helpful and welcoming and went out of there way to show take me out and show me around. All of the rooms and common areas are clean, secure and the hostel has a great chilled out atmosphere. The breakfast was also delicious! I would definitely recommend it to others and return here again!

Hostel Burgas, Burgas, Bulgaria
4.3
3rd May 2013

This hostel was a disgrace. While the location was good, I was greeted with the information that there was no power and hence no hot water. The bed I slept on had a rip right through the bottom of the top bunk and all of the furniture was old and falling apart. Staff were essentially passed out on the bar downstairs when I asked for assistance early in the morning and the whole building smelled of smoke from the bar below. Do not recommend.