Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

This is hostel is great! Close to the centre of old town, clean and comfortable and with great waffles for breakfast. The staff went out of their way to help me when I was sick and I had a really lovely time in Vilnius thanks to staying here!

• 22nd May 2013

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

• 16th May 2013

Umbrella Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Umbrella hostel was a clean, comfortable place to say with a good location to explore many different parts of Bucharest. The staff were extra friendly and helped us out with any requests - even driving us to the bus station to avoid needing a taxi. Would definitely recommend.

• 11th May 2013

The Penthouse Crib

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

The crib is a cosy, modern hostel in the heart of beautiful Plovdiv. The staff are incredibly friendly, helpful and welcoming and went out of there way to show take me out and show me around. All of the rooms and common areas are clean, secure and the hostel has a great chilled out atmosphere. The breakfast was also delicious! I would definitely recommend it to others and return here again!

• 6th May 2013

Hostel Burgas

Burgas, Bulgaria

This hostel was a disgrace. While the location was good, I was greeted with the information that there was no power and hence no hot water. The bed I slept on had a rip right through the bottom of the top bunk and all of the furniture was old and falling apart. Staff were essentially passed out on the bar downstairs when I asked for assistance early in the morning and the whole building smelled of smoke from the bar below. Do not recommend.

• 3rd May 2013